Our one inviolable privacy promise: We will never sell your personal information.
To provide you with a better, more satisfying experience, domestiq collects and uses certain types of information, as described below. domestiq does not intend to disclose to any third party, except as provided below, any personal information.
Types of Information Collected
- We are using this analytics tool to understand our website traffic in the most privacy-friendly way possible so that we can continually improve our website and app. The lawful basis, as per the GDPR is "Article 6(1)(f); where our legitimate interests are to improve our website and business continually." As described above, no personal data is used by Fathom Analytics to help us understand our web traffic and app usage and none of this traffic and usage data is stored over time.
- domestiq collects certain personal information when you create an account, such as your email address and payment details needed to maintain your membership and access to the app.
- domestiq requests your Peloton Account Details to create an access token, which enables us to establish a personalized, private, and secure connection to Peloton on your behalf. This connection lets you access your Peloton classes and workouts, along with details about the members you follow and those who follow you. Without this connection, you cannot create, share, and schedule Stacks or use other features of the domestiq app. Once your Peloton Password has been used to create a personal access token, it is immediately discarded and cannot be recovered or reused. Your Peloton Password is never saved, recorded, or logged by domestiq. Sometimes Peloton will unilaterally cancel or invalidate the access tokens used to support your connection to its services. If this occurs, we will ask you to provide your current Peloton Account Details so that we can request an updated access token to support your use of the domestiq apps.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information including, for example, to provide a service that you desire or to send emails that you have requested.
- To send you email notifications about new or existing products and services, such as App updates and new features or products.
- To enhance existing features, products, and services, or to develop new features, products and services.
- To better understand our customers and their needs.
- To provide third parties with aggregate information (that will not identify you or your household) about our user base and usage patterns.
- To allow us to personalize your experience using our products and Apps based on personal characteristics or preferences.
- To fulfill any other reasonable business purpose that domestiq deems to be desirable.
We may disclose and use personally identifiable information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, enforce our domestiq Terms of Service (for example, when necessary to protect our or a third-party's intellectual property or proprietary rights). We may also disclose personally identifiable information when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires us to do so.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf including, without limitation, mailing and delivering products and services, answering customer questions about products and services, processing registrations, analyzing our market, and designing future products. We will only provide those companies with the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any country in which domestiq or its subsidiaries or agents maintain a presence; you consent to any such transfer of your personal information outside of your country.
Security of your Personal Information
domestiq is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, your personal information will be stored on computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit sensitive information (such as payment details for a subscription) over the internet, it is protected through encryption.
If you have questions about this policy, how we collect or process your personal data, or anything else related to our privacy practices, we want to hear from you. Contact us at any time via email: email@example.com.